SCHEDULE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY PHONE APPOINTMENT TO GET INFORMATION ON NON-SURGICAL PAIN RELIEF!
Why Choose Us
What is TMJ?
“TMJ Disorder” typically describes dysfunction of the jaw muscles and joints. It can be as minor as a slight clicking or popping sensation when the mouth is opened and closed, or as serious as persistent pain extending into the face, neck and shoulders.
What is a cure worth to you and the members of your family?
Do you want your symptoms to be treated and cured? You need to ask your provider what credentialing toward treating/curing TMJ disease they possess.
- Splints do not work
- Will your forward head posture be included with treating your TMJ disease? (It should be)
- Is there an end point to your TMJ treatment?
- Did you know TMJ disease runs in families?
- Did you know braces and surgery do not cure TMJ?
- At TMJ and Sleep Center, we use measurement of muscles and posture, which is instrumental in curing TMJ.